You wish to fit out a building into a rural gîte, or to welcome guests in your house and you would like to obtain the Gîtes de France label… You are planning on buying a house in order to welcome holidaymakers…
CREATE AN ACCOMMODATION
Each person who owns an existent building:
- Farmers whatever the village of the setting up
- Inhabitants of rural villages
There can be several and various motivations:
- Heritage : to renovate, preserve and add value to one’s home.
- Financial : to get an extra income, to amortise and secure a return on a property investment, to prepare one’s future (retirement…).
- Professional : to diversify one’s activity, to widen a touristic accommodation offer (in the case of a project combining some activities with one or several accommodations).
- Social : to widen one’s horizon by having contacts with people from various origins (from France or from foreign countries), to share one’s knowledge and love for his country.
- Economic : to participate to the tourist activity of a village, to promote a territory, a culture and a local history.